As promised...some pics from the events of Feb 26th, now Kendall's birthday
Getting prepped,Mom and Dad work out the nerves ( I know how much women love having their pic taken in hospital garb and fully prego):

Eat your heart out George Clooney:

Random pics of Kendall after birth:





The full catastrophe gets together for the first of many family portraits - Avery is still unsure as to what has happened, but once we get home, hopefully things revert to "normal" - whatever that is, now...

All in all, a very exciting, joyous day - I was thinking to myself how much can change in only one year. Last year on this day we were living in Reno, about to move back to Austin, just the 3 of us....now I am in a hospital in Kingwood, TX with a/our new baby....time sure does fly....I also had about 40% more in my 401k too....stupid banks.
Anyway, we are just relaxing, Kendall is taking a good nap and is taking nicely to her own food source, which is great.
Take care,
Kyle


13 comments:
Shes's beautiful!! It's amazing how BIG your first baby looks when you have a second!! I'm so happy everything went well and can't wait to see more pics! Love the name!
Love ya,
Lisa
Yeah! So happy for y'all and that she is eating and sleeping well already. :) Give Missy our best!
Summer, Jeff, and Maren
She is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to hold her. Be sure to add new pics often.
Love you,
Shiffy
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your new family of four!! She is beautiful and I absolutely LOVE her name!!!
Hey did you name her with a K for Kingwood and Avery with an A for Austin...just thinking...cute huh!
She is adorable!! I'm so happy for you and your new family!
How exciting!? Very touching to see Avery kissing her baby sister. She was very excited today about the new bundle. We love the name, and Kendall is just as beautiful as big sis Avery! Congrats to everyone!! Take care.
So glad to see everyone looks so happy. Love the name and can't wait to take pictures for you guys! I know you have nothing else to do...keep the updates coming!! ;)
I'm so excited for you guys! Beautiful baby, beautiful name! Love you,
Jennifer
Everything changes in the blink of an eye! ;) She is beautiful Missy, I know Keith & April are anxious to get there! Aver looks so sweet kissing he new wittle sister! I love the name...so pretty! I can't wait to meet her. You take care and I will wait awhile for things to settle down some before I call you, or come see you! Thinking of each of you ~ Melissa
She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys and glad she's taking to her food source! I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready to go home!! And, leave it to the dad to include a 401K comment in the birth announcement...love it...somrthing Chris would doo too :)!!
Love y'all!
you guys all look sooo great! congrats and enjoy being a family of four!
we're hoping you get LOTS of rest in the days to come!
YAY!!!!! Congratualtions McClures...Kendall is beautiful and we're so happy Mommy and baby are doing so well. Avery is going to be an awesome big sister and Kyle my friend...you're going to have a house full of women...it doesn't get any better than that!
I'm sending up big prayers of praise and thankfulness!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment