Yesterday, I turned in all of Avery's registration packet. At the end, we found out her teacher's name.
Avery is excited to be a shark!

After Kendall's nap today, we read "The Kissing Hand". It was Kendall's first time to hear it.
We made kissing hands for each of us to have.
We met Mrs. Clift today.

Here is Avery's seat.

They have an awesome library. This a 1/4th of it. Cool chairs and lamps everywhere!!!
I already love Mrs. Clift. She found a pink blanket in her room and connected it to Avery. She told her team mate who knows us. She called our neighbor, Kris, who was still at school. Kris delivered Kendall's blanket to us.
It is going to be a great year!!!!


1 comment:
Hard to believe our kids are going to kindergarten this year! I'm sure Avery is as excited as Jackson is.
Post a Comment